Monday, July 29, 2013

10 Epic Failures for Pick-Up Lines

The Countdown:


10. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

9. Are you tired? Because you have been running through my mind all day!

8. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

7. Are those space-pants? Because you're out of this world!

6. Your hair is so shiny it reminds me of my dog.

5. You've got the whitest teeth I've ever seen!

4. If you were a booger, I would pick you first.

3. If you were a fart, I would hold you in because you are the sh##

2. Wanna Snapchat?

1. Nice shoes, wanna F*#%

2 comments:

  1. I really laughed over "Your hair is so shiny it reminds me of my dog." Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina! My teens helped me write this post and we were cracking up the whole time.

    ReplyDelete